Returns & Refunds
Wholesale refund policy
Wholesale customers may return products that are not selling within 90 days
of the original purchase and receive a full refund. We do not offer refunds on any products after 90 days. To be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The product isn't used or damaged.
- The product is packed securely in the shipping box so as to not receive any damage during return shipping. Products that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
If you received a damaged product, please notify us immediately for assistance. We may ask you to send us a photo.
Sale items can be refunded.
To arrange a return/refund
Please contact us before you send the product:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 403-318-4745
- Please provide the following information:
- Your order number
- The item to be returned/refunded
- Reason for return/refund
- Photo (for damaged items - if applicable)
Once a return has been arranged, you can send the product to: 145 37411 Waskasoo Ave Red Deer County, AB T4S 1Y2 Shipping charges incurred in connection with the return of a product are non-refundable. You are responsible for paying the costs of shipping and for the risk of loss of or damage to the product during shipping, both to and from Cloud 9 Naturally.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us.